Friday, May 28, 2010

Ok, So I Have an Addiction

Hello. My name is Lucy and I have an addiction. To movies. It's sad but true. I am addicted to movies, good or bad and I do mean bad. I love all types of movies: comedies, romantic comedies, dramas, action movies, adventures, classics. And of course, my personal favorite, horror movies! From award winners to the critically trashed, I have them all.

I love going to the movie theater and getting sucked in to a new story. I could live in a movie theater. Watching movies for a living would be my dream job. Even if they are terrible movies by all accounts, if I find them entertaining I don't care. Of course, I can't afford to go to the theater every day, so what do I do. I buy DVDs, hundreds of DVDS. Of course, I never pay full price. I just raid Blockbusters 5 for $20 bins or Walmarts $5 deals or T.J. Maxx!

It's a compulsion. I go into Blockbuster and I walk out with a bag full of movies. Even if I know I don't have to money to spend, out comes the credit card. I just can't help it. As of today, and thanks to T.J. Maxx, I have 785 DVDs. Even now, I'm watching Law Abiding Citizen with Gerard Butler, who incidentally is on my top ten list. You know, that list of celebrities... and believe me that list has taken some serious consideration.

I'm pretty sure you are supposed to narrow it down to just 5, but we all know that's just not possible. So, after much thought and some serious editing, I am done. Although, I reserve to right to edit should the need arise. This list was created by assessing a combination of attributes and choosing the candidates who best met my requirements. I give you my list (complete with visual aids).

The Top Ten List
1. Hugh Jackman



2. Gerard Butler



3. Robert Downey, Jr.



4. Bruce Willis



5. Justin Long



6. James Marsden



7. Timothy Olyphant



8. Jared Padelecki



9. Jason Statham



10. Jensen Ackles


No comments:

Post a Comment