Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hink-Hinks and Such

So, have you ever been sitting there staring at your computer screen, trying to get your eyes to focus but they just won't? It's like looking through a blurry, cross-eyed lens. Anyone? No? Just me then? I guess I'm not surprised.

I really need to start updating more often. I have all these great ideas and topics, but by the time I actually sit down to write... I've forgotten them. All the fodder for my witty postings lost in the abyss that is my short term memory.

Therefor, I will sum up the last few days in 5o words or less. Here goes...

Saturday: painted, hink-hink game, IKEA, shoes, the awesomeness of Iron Man 2! Sunday: Grit Brunch, Target, revamp bathroom. Monday: cat to vet, ginger cookie, class, auditions, cookout, RIBS!, more hink-hinks, the awesomeness of Iron Man! Tuesday: cat from vet, class, Excel sucks, auditions, Carousel rehearsal!, Glee!

Whew, I believe that is 49 words. If there is confusion, I will elaborate upon request. We just had our break for class and I am now drinking an iced coffee. That's right, I said ICED coffee (Josh Darnell) and it's DeLish! All cold and icy and yum. Plus, I got a free Ginger Cookie! Best day ever. We have to close our laptops now, but I will leave you with this...

A whitewater enthusiast who hangs from the ceiling - Daily Hink-Hink

2 comments:

  1. a FREE ginger cookie? that calls for a new ode.

    oh, and i got the hink-hink! it's a rafter rafter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel so out of the loop with all of these new inside jokes/games!! If only I could sing...i could be cool enough to be a part of the Carousel cool kids club!! ((like the alliteration, there :)))

    i miss my OYSP family....already!!!!!

    ReplyDelete