Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No Rest for the Weary

Well, it's back to the grindstone... a.k.a. school and work. But at least I get a coffee break. No really, we get a Jittery Joe's break in the middle of my MIST 2090 class. Iced white mochas and ginger cookies sure make the three hours go by faster. I am so glad they moved us the SLC (I refuse on principal to call it the MLC). I can't imagine having to spend three hours every day in the heat of summer trapped in the basement of Caldwell.

Oh, and I found out today that my professor doesn't own a cell phone. I am amazed and impressed that she has survived in this technology driven world. I'm lucky if I make it two days without using my cell. Some people can't survive a few hours without it.... cough..Blake...cough, cough. Granted, she said she's constantly checking her email... but what if the internet goes down or her battery dies or she gets the blue screen of death? What if there's an emergency? Nope... no I'm pretty sure I need my cell phone, just in case.

Well, I'm off to Carousel rehearsal, as soon as my cookies finish baking. Nothing like warm chocolate chip cookies and a glass of cold milk. Which was under consideration for what type of desert I would be. Apparently, I'm more akin to a Snickerdoodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment