Monday, May 10, 2010

My One and Only

So today is my one and only day off from school and/or work. The last day of recital was yesterday and I'd like to say another huge THANK YOU to all the mothers who were kind enough to volunteer on Mother's Day. I can't believe that was my last recital, but I am glad to be done. Those three days take a lot out of you.

Since Maymester classes start tomorrow, I have one day and only one day to do whatever I want. So what did I decide to do with my one day? Sleep. Sleep and watch True Blood. I might attempt to clean a little, but I doubt I will make much headway.

Yesterday was Mother's Day and since I was working, I wasn't able to spend time with my mom or step-mom. So we are going to do some belated celebrating in my family. Although, my step-mom did get a pretty awesome present because my sister graduated from UNC Chapel Hill yesterday! Woot! Congratulations Graduate!

So, I guess I'm next. Hopefully. And then it's off to L.A. to study acting and film at the American Academy. Really excited, but a little bit scared. Come January, I will be on the other side of the country trying to survive the big city.

Until then I will busy trying taking classes and trying to graduate. Oh, and rehearsing for Carousel! I'm excited that I will be able to attend rehearsals again now that recital is over! The show is the first two weekends in June and I'm telling you... June will be bustin out all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment